It’s hard to keep track of everything, especially in light of the world’s recent COVID-19 lifestyle changes.
Utilizing tools like automatic parental controls can take away worries such as:
- Your children spending too much time playing video games
- Your children talking to strangers through videos games
- Your children hearing explicit language or seeing explicit content
- Your children spending money on in-game purchases
- Your children downloading inappropriate video games
- You want to buy a new gaming console and parental controls are a key factor
- Your child splits time between two homes and/or you are worried about video game supervision when you aren’t around
Violence Prevention Avalon East has created an infographic that highlights the key parental controls of the three most popular consoles children are using right now:
- Nintendo Switch
- Sony Playstation 4
- XBOX One
Feel free to download and share this infographic:
For more information about online safety, check out our online safety resources.
Are you an educator, or looking for a way to talk about bullying and online safety with your children? Check out our K-12 toolkits!